« Home | The Nike advertising myth and the Google corollary... » | Web 3.0 - the next boom.In the first boom the inte... » | Feeding my aDigg-tion:I procrastinated over this b... » | Web 2.0 vs Oldschool - The steel cage matchups par... » | Social Bookmarking Optimization; the long tail of ... » | Apple vs. Google is this a remake of Apple vs. Mic... » | digg vs Slashdot, Flickr vs Kodak, Istock vs Getty... » | Can you define a meeting?Most meetings in business... » | Is the first post in a blog the same as the first ... »

How to make Venture Capitalists dance.

I have spent my share of time presenting to VC's. Angel investors and sundry other investment types and most of the time I was the one doing all the dancing. So I feel duty bound to share my newfound discovery how to make venture capitalists dance.

Step 1: Go to http://www.generalcatalyst.com/team.html (let it load before doing anything)

Step 2: Put on some dancing music ( I recommend Dancing Fool by Frank Zappa)

Step 3: Move your mouse over the pictures in time to the music. Now we're really grooving ;)

Enjoy!

Reccommend before and after every trip to Sand Hill road.