« Home | Jester of the Board.A business parableA young King... » | How to make Venture Capitalists dance.I have spent... » | The Nike advertising myth and the Google corollary... » | Web 3.0 - the next boom.In the first boom the inte... » | Feeding my aDigg-tion:I procrastinated over this b... » | Web 2.0 vs Oldschool - The steel cage matchups par... » | Social Bookmarking Optimization; the long tail of ... » | Apple vs. Google is this a remake of Apple vs. Mic... » | digg vs Slashdot, Flickr vs Kodak, Istock vs Getty... » | Can you define a meeting?Most meetings in business... »


I have a few business definitions that I tend to jot down in really productive meetings. I'm sure you know the the type, those meetings where you are really considering sticking thumbtacks in your eyes to dull the pain (or is that just me?)

This is one of my favourites, I'll post more from time to time - let me know if you have any of your own or perhaps you don't attend meetings as stimulating as mine.

I used to be in meetings all day, myself. A buddy of mine told me to get Meeting Sense (or any meeting software). It's amazing that just making people stick to a set agenda has cut my meeting time by 30%. Sometimes, I skip meetings and have my assistant take meeting notes for me.

Post a Comment